Bright and Shiny

by - 7:46 AM

Hi. So I have on shut down because of  Hurricane Irene.  It actually didn't hit too hard here in Elizabeth, New Jersey. A couple cars were stuck by my street becasue of flooding. However, by two o'clock they were out of there. Hopefully their cars aren't too badly damaged. Anyways, I have been stuck home with no electricity, until now.

I have just been going out to my cousins house to distract myself from there  being no technology. I actually enjoyed the weather Sunday it was so windy and it reminded me of what I miss the Fall...

So in the Spirit of Fall.... I want to show you the Fall Couture Looks I loved on The Runway.

Armani Prive



Christian Dior




Valentino





Jean Paul Gaultier




Giambattista Valli







Azzedine Alaïa






Chanel





Take A Full Look at the Fall Fashion Runway 2011


You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting!<3