Sounds of Music

by - 8:10 AM

Bands to check out are....

1. Grace Potter and the Nocturnals "Paris

2. The Black Keys "Your touch"

3. Passion Pit "Sleepyhead" A weird electro/high pitched sound.

4. Phoenix "A Long Distance Call"

5. Rock Mafia "Big Bang"

I have the Rock Mafia "The Big Bang" song stuck in my head. I've been replaying it over and over that I  think I might have broken the replay button on my ipod. =O
The music video is amazing by the way. It keeps you thinking if she really did die or is he just reminiscing on their moments together. Miley Cyrus outfits are insanely awesome. The sheer white gown at the beach is gorgeous. The outfit in the train station is my favorite. I posted a link to the video so you guys can see it for yourselves  =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5etLRgwXmh0

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting!<3