Contemplating

by - 9:33 PM

Hey. So it's 12:17 and I am wide awake laying down here with my do, thinking. Yeap, I just got a dog a week and five days ago. She is a cutie. Her name is Lily and she is a long haired Chihuahua. Lots of random people have stopped me to tell me she looks like a fox. She is so thin because of her previous owners not taking care of her. She is only eight months old and she's sleeping beside me. Aww. When I move she moves. Cutest thing. Anyways I have been thinking that in about two semesters I'll be transferring from a Community College to a four year college it's a scary thought but its also exciting. It's what I have been wanting for the longest to move out and be on my own and now it's finally going to happen soon. Ah. Lately everything has been going good for me with school, friends, boyfriend, and the teen Vogue thing it's Weird. When everything goes my way it makes me weary like something bad will come my way. That's how life is. I just wanted to get this off my chest. Ill be posting outfits tommorow so ah not very photogenic but hope you enjoy! :) P.S. my dog is knocked out. XD

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting!<3