Floating Away...

by - 10:06 AM

So I am completely estatic, I found out yesterday that I was accepted to the Teen Vogue University event that is held Oct,21-23 in New York City. Imagine my suprise when I was checking my e-mail to see if I received any e-mail's from my professor and then I saw it. Yes, an e-mail from teen vogue! I just glanced at the words Congratulations and then had this big old smile on my face. Throughout the whole evening it could not go away. I was floating on a cloud the whole day watching as the day past by. Until, I realized there's one tiny little problem, money. I am not employed right now which makes things difficult. But when there is a will there is a way! I'll find some way to go.
I also passed my math quiz! I thought previously that I had failed it miserably but it turns out I got a 94. =D
I f eel like slowly everything is piecing itself back together for me.

Besides my utter joy, I went on h&m.com and found some great items.

I really wasn't a fan of turtle necks before (too big on me) but now I'm sorta loving it. It looks great with jeans and skirts.
I love the shoes below the purple adds a pop of color.

I have been watching the whole season of Project Runway and already have my favorites narrowed down.
It gives me this urge to begin designing
my own clothing but I have this fear that it won't turn out the way I want it to. I'm scared of failing.
I think that is why I never finish what I am starting.
But I keep telling myself over and over that I WILL begin.
So to conclude, I can and will.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting!<3