Coozy Warm Sweaters

by - 8:58 AM

I am so excited in about 8 days I will be going to the city for the Teen Vogue Fashion University event. I've been so happy I completely forgot that I have nothing decent to wear. I have to come up with something to wear that it doesn't make me look like a total reject.
Yesterday, I had a date with my boyfriend we celebrated the fact that we made a year and 8 months. I felt so bad I didn't really get him anything special. I only got him a card and chocolate. I'm planning to make it up to me for his birthday which is quickly approaching. Which reminds me that the holidays are approaching as well. Anyways, he got me a cute heart necklace engraved with the date we started dating and a jewelry box engraved saying "Memories will be made." I really loved his gift it was thoughtful and unexpected.

For some reason I can't seem to find a good oversized sweater at an effortable price. I want it in a gray or black color but have not been able to find it. Hopefully, when I go vintage shopping this weekend I can spot one.





Sweaters I want.........



You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting!<3