Obsession

by - 9:38 AM

I am beyond obsessed with the movie 500 days of Summer starring  Joseph Gordon Levitt and Zooey Deschanel. I actually made my friend get the movie for me because he owed me for my birthday. I like how the movie is shown in a realistic standpoint rather than being a mushy lovey dovey film.

It demonstrates that loves does hurt and you don't always get what you want.

The heartbreak of Joseph Gordon Levitt's character is agonizing to watch as it unrolls itself in the film. I also immensely enjoyed the soundtrack.

The soundtrack of the film:

  1. "A Story of Boy Meets Girl" – Mychael Danna and Rob Simonsen
  2. "Us" – Regina Spektor
  3. "There Is a Light That Never Goes Out" – The Smiths
  4. "Bad Kids" – Black Lips
  5. "Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want" – The Smiths
  6. "There Goes the Fear" – Doves
  7. "You Make My Dreams" – Hall & Oates
  8. "Sweet Disposition" – The Temper Trap
  9. "Quelqu'un m'a dit" – Carla Bruni
  10. "Mushaboom" – Feist
  11. "Hero" – Regina Spektor
  12. "Bookends" – Simon & Garfunkel
  13. "Vagabond" – Wolfmother
  14. "She's Got You High" – Mumm-Ra
  15. "Here Comes Your Man" – Meaghan Smith
  16. "Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want" – She & Him
My favorite song from the film is "Hero" by Regina Spektor that song is like the climax of the film when everything goes crashing down for him. I also liked the song from The Smiths "Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I want."

I started  listening to the Smiths from a book called "If I stay" by Gayle Forman from there  I was hooked. I know how to play a couple of their songs on the guitar.

Anyhow I highly reccomend this novel to any who is interested.

                                                  

Favorite scenes from 500 days of Summer.

                                  
    
                                  
                               
                                 
                          
                                  
Favorite  Quote:
Paul: Robin is better than the girl of my dreams. She's real.
                                     

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting!<3