Rain, Rain

by - 7:54 AM

So Saturday was not a good day to have a barbecue but we had one anyway. It was freezing and pouring outside when I got to my cousin's house. However, the food was delicious tons of bbq food to gobble down.

 It was an end to all things hot and sunny.

Hello to the fall and all it's chill.

I wanted to wear my oxford heels but my cousin told me that my heels would stick into the grass and she was right they would have. Thankfully, I decided not to wear them.

I have been trying to get into the habit of blogging but my computer isn't working. So I'm blogging from my school. I'm using my breaks as a way to commit myself to this blog. =D

Here is an article about tips on starting and maintaining your blog:

http://www.teenvogue.com/careers/2011/07/blogger-tips#slide=2


What I wore:

A shirt from Forever 21. A pencil skirt and handbag from Forever 21. A skinny tie burrowed from my brother. Oxfords. Stockings. My glasses that I don't wear much.

I was going for the teacher look..





I tried posing but ultimately failed. I can't look natural in pictures. The above picture I actually like it's my good eye.

What I want but can't have yet......




67d94ad54df6031bff2d4b52d70ddb0a


02a11e1698cc9cab68e206695d9bd0b7
modcloth.com

Belted T-Shirt Ponte Dress
Structured Skater Dress
Pleated Peter Pan Smock Dress
Belted Double Breasted Coat

Bound Seam Duffle Coat
Topshop.com


You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting!<3