Something's Wrong

by - 1:53 PM

Why?

Why can't I seem to finish my essay? I only managed to write three pages out of five. I suck.

I'm distracting myself again but I can't help it.

Why can't ideas fall from the sky...


I been on the computer since 12 and still not finished. Why did it have to be due tommorow? Just my luck.

Anyways,

Blog I'm currently looking at:

sprookjesjurk 147


I like the illustrations from Garance Dore.



I forgot to add that I got bangs just yesterday.  I went to the salon after my classes were done and took the bus all the way down to the salon. I  waited about half an hour since the hair dresser was busy putting on extensions on a woman. I don't know what came over me but I had this urge in class to get bangs and so I went with my feeling. About five minutes later I emerged from the salon with bangs that I did not quite like. I can never seem to find a hair dresser that does what I ask. After trimming it down it looked better to me but it's still growing on me. I don't hate it anymore. It's just different I had not had bangs since I was in first grade. Awhile agooooo.
I also dyed my hair twice the same day and still didn't get the color I wanted.
I think I have bad luck when it comes to my hair.

 
Anyways I am getting back to work so I'll be back soon!

-Vanessa








                                   

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting!<3