Things that I like...

by - 3:40 PM

I am currently in school taking a break from my five page essay. Technically, it's not a break but for some reason I can not seem to start it. So I decided to post what I like about the season and pieces that I find exceptional.

Autumn is a lovely time to break out those cozy sweaters, jackets, scarves, and hats. It is nice to feel that breeze and the cold morning air. My favorite moment is taking a stroll in the park holding your loved ones hand enjoying hot chocolate together.




The change of colors..

Pumpkin Picking

Hot Chocolate on a Chilly Day


Pieces I love.

Hand-Knit Crochet Dress - Blue Label New Arrivals - RalphLauren.com

Ralph Lauren Hand Knit Crochet Dress $798.

V- Neck Cardigan With Zip Back Peplum
Alexander Wang V-Neck Cardigan $675
Drapey Rib Cascade Tunic
Alexander Wang Drapey Rib Cascade Tunic $540
DOLCE & GABBANA - Long sleeve shirt
Dolce & Gabbana Long Sleeve Shirt $695
TEASE MARYJANE PUMP - Betsey Johnson
Betsy Johnson Teasy Mary Jane Pump $109.95
HEART-WARE SATCHEL - Betsey Johnson
Betsy Johnson Heart-Ware Satchel $268

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting!<3