Blazer + Skirt, Inspiration

by - 2:28 PM

Hello, so I just finished registering for classes next Sping. Which means I don't have to worry about it anymore or be asked by my friend if I registered since he tends to harass me about it. Feels like a weight off my shoulders.

Anywho, it was pretty nice today with a slight breeze that was bearable.

What I wore:
                
                
                
                                      Blazer & Shirt H&M, Skirt Vintage, Boots Mark

I've been playing around with the color of the pictures. I kinda like the color might change my mind later on though.

Random pictures of sorts I like: From WeHeartIt

Everyday I'm shuffelin  I’ll follow the sun
Everyday I'm shuffelin  Welcome :)
Fotografitë e murit  Untitled
▲ nightlights  ▲ nightlights
▲ nightlights  Tumblr_lvca7au7cx1qjyh3zo1_400_large
Pictures Pretty  Foco, Força e Fé

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting!<3