Inspiration

by - 6:42 AM

Hey. So I just discovered this website called weheartit.com that has really cool looking pictures. So these are random pictures and quotes I simply love from the site.

Fascinate Fashion €lisa  €lisa My Corner
beach, bikini, black, dark, floral - inspiring picture on Favim.com me likes
News the nightmare never ends
Untitled  your love is priceless
Why give up before try ❥ - Spoki  Immagini del profilo
Golden Stilettos  raise a little hell na LOVEit.pl / #261875
NikiLuis Tumblr
Blog di Le-paradis-des-citations - Pagina 3 - C I T A T I O N S ♥ - Skyrock.com  おもしろいのをみつけたら
The Honey Trees | Flickr – Condivisione di foto!  Wrong in all the right ways
prettygirls / /  Where Is The Love | Flickr – Condivisione di foto!

Dress my dad Made <3

          
          
       

Were thinking of making more dresses to sell at the store with different styles. I cannot wait for him to  make my skirt and blazer soon. Hopefully, we can get in gear and start making clothes to sell by this year at the store! I'm excited to see what will happen in the future.

Ciao.

Vanessa

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting!<3