Tis the Season

by - 4:06 PM

Hello. I cannot believe that Christmas is so soon. I'm getting into the spirit by listening to Christmas music. One thing I'm loathing right now is finals that is around the corner. Time to start doing my research papers and having my power point presentation ready. I'm such a procrastinater, I wait until the last minute to get everything done. I always tell myself I'll start early but never do.

I have to go Christmas shopping and have no idea what to get anybody. And they just opened this thrift store by my house and I have yet to go. Anyways what I wore on a relatively nice day besides the rain part.
                                      
                                             Necklace my boyfriend gave me.
                         
       
                                           
                              Boots Target, Stockings My Store, Skirt Vintage, Shirt Forever 21
           
       

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting!<3