Outfit Inspiration

by - 12:12 PM

Hi..Gah. I have not been posting and have become somewhat lazy. You can't blame me it's close to the end of the school sesmester and I want nothing more than to stay home and not worry about research papers. Sadly, I can't do that and have to get started on it.

It's December and Christmas is coming. I cannot wait until its here!

Pictures from Chictopia: Oufits I  <3 and want to try.

                  black platform Jeffrey Campbell boots - navy knitted Vila sweater
                  platform Decimal Shoes boots - 50s vintage dress - vintage coat
                 H&M pants - romwe loafers
                 red Mango jumper - black BLANCO jacket - black BLANCO shorts
                 brown F&F hat
                 vintage shorts - Target hat - H&M blazer - Forever 21 belt


What my heart wants. <3


Isabel Marant

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love the first look!!! Come by my blog :)

    xo Emma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3