Leather Jackets

by - 8:31 AM

                 
                 
                 
                 
                 
                 
                 
                              

Pictures from Tumblr

I've been wearing my leather jacket so much these past few days since it's not too chilly out to wear a heavy jacket. Their so comfy and add a sense of edge to an outfit. Now that spring is almost here, you can wear them over a floral dress or with shorts. I've been on the hunt for a leather motorcycle jacket but haven't found one that I really like or that isn't too big. Before, I found one at a vintage shop around where I live, but it was way too big for me and the sleeves just went past my hand. Anyhow, I had a fun weekend I managed to spend time with my close friends and relive some fun moments. I didn't get any work done, but I enjoyed myself. And almost forgot about the new episode of The Walking Dead, which I almost missed because I was watching the Oscars. But, I just can't get enough of Zombies. Check out the show, if you haven't. I hope everyone had a fun weekend! Ciao

You May Also Like

3 comments

Thanks for commenting!<3