Tatoos & Shoes

by - 12:50 PM









                                       (Pictures are from Tumblr)

I really like Tatoo's for some reason, maybe it's because I watch alot of NY Ink and LA Ink. I think their so fascinating and captivating. You can tell alot about a person by looking at their tatoo's (sentimental value) because their one of the first things you notice. Although, I like them I don't think I would go too overboard and get a ton because they don't fit me. I can't pull it off, but I do want to get atleast two. One being a music note and the other a quote saying, "Dying is easy, Living is Hard."


  (Way Too High)-(Iris Van Herpen Haute Couture Spring 2012)






These heels are all way too high for me, I would probably end up falling a dozen times over and over again. I commend the woman out there that can pull it off. Not me, definately no. Ciao

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I totally know what you mean about tattoos. I'm actually in the process of getting my tattoo removed and it aint fun (so painful!). I love tattoos, just not on me. Plus I was not in the right state of mind when I got mine.

    Since you know my whole life story now, come visit me on my blog. :)

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3