To Kill A Mockingbird

by - 1:41 PM

Currently reading Harper Lee's only novel for a quiz I have coming up pretty soon today. I've read it before and watched the movie but completely forgot the minor details. I love reading, but not when its assigned novels. Last week I had to read a novel called 'Primary Colors' which was really confusing to understand I had to reread some pages over and over again to get it. I thought my Fiction & Film Studies class wasn't going to be too much of a problem but now finding the time to read is the difficult part. I just realized as I posted these pictures most of them have black. I must really love black because I subconsciously wear it all the time.

I still can't believe this upcoming Sunday I celebrate my two year anniversary and I have not gotten a  gift so far and Valentine's Day is coming. Ah.

Harpers Bazaar Picture:






LOOKBOOK:
       1936829_lookbooknyday11923694_lookbooksadness
       Zara Coat
       1937058_1111111088
        Monki Jacket
        Shirt, Glasses
        Vintage Bow Tie, High Waisted Shorts, Http://Www.Jaglever.Com, H&M Hat, Fox Cardi, American Apparel Chambray Shirt, Tights, Jeffrey Campbell Boots
        1927852_look2
       
In the Spirit of Valentine's Day!
                                                           jossanlollo -
                                  
                                                              Find your Love.
                          The Charity Exhibition "Pray for Japan"  Sprinkles of Love
                                                     ♡ƒυcкуєєαнℓσνє,-
The last one had me laughing. Ciao :)

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love these pictures! I agree, black is such a great staple color to wear. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3