Japanese Street Style

by - 11:02 AM

                             120303-7173: Japanese street fashion in Harajuku, Tokyo (Cure, Snidel, Tokyo Bopper)
                             120303-7332: Japanese street fashion in Harajuku, Tokyo (Vetica, GU, UNIQLO, Music Legs, New Balance)
                             120211-6011 - Japanese street fashion in Harajuku, Tokyo (Drive for Garden, American Apparel, Topshop, Tokyo Bopper)         
                             111103-6503: Japanese street fashion in Shibuya, Tokyo
                             111113-8693: Japanese street fashion in Harajuku, Tokyo (agnès b., Viva Cute Candy, Cheri Cheri, H&M, Bodyline, Hell Cats Punks)
                             111104-6946: Saki-Shibuya-Tokyo-Dr. Martens
                             111112-6650-AY: Yuko-Harajuku-Tokyo-IrieYawd-NADIA-H&M-CONVERSE-AVANTGARDE-TOPSHOP
                             111112-8170: yuri-nakagawa-Harajuku-Tokyo-GALLERIE-TOPSHOP-Befine e-ha AVEDA-PLAYROOM-mhp-UNITED ARROWS
                             111112-7933: Kika Minami-Harajuku-Tokyo-EMODA-EGOIST-SLY-Nomine-CHANEL-SHAGADELIC-R&E
                             111030-5112: Mai Fujisawa-Harajuku-Tokyo-CCII-Pin Cushion-Lily Brown-Y.S.PARK
                             110911-9623:Harajuku, Tokyo, H&M, LOVE BOAT, LDS, Hearty
I'm in love with all these looks, their so quirky and cute. I like the street style of Japan it's so different where not everything matches but it doesn't matter, because you just get this overall cool look. It's creative/daring, not many girls can pull it off here but there it just works. Their were so many pictures that I just wanted to post, but I didn't want it to be a super long post. Probably make another post on Japanese street style because I simply adore it. On another note, as much as I like personal style/fashion. Though, I'm not a person that cares much for labels and brands. I think it's simply ridicolous the cost of some items, which are only that price beause of the brand. I wouldn't spent loads of money on a piece of clothing that I can get for way cheaper or make myself. But thats just me, some might disagree. Anyways, soccer is on par with my love for fashion. I've been watching it and playing the sport for as long as I can remember. It's like a religion in my household, being from Argentina makes you even crazier (because we have the best players, hint hint Messi) about it. I stopped watching soccer ever since the World Cup on 2010. It was devastating and heartbreaking to me watching my team and players defeated. I cried,when my team lost and I didn't think I would be able to get over the loss of the World Cup. I stopped watching and I didn't want to hear anything that had to do with soccer but, recently I've been wanting to emerse myself into the sport again. So, I'm back to watching all the games for the leagues (Spanish, English, French, Italian) and my team's. The World Cup is two years away and I hope to be able to go. One of my dreams is to attend one, or all of them from here on. Long rant, but I'll be posting about soccer too because its something that is very impotant and endearing to me. If anyone wants to chat about the games or players, shoot me an e-mail. I like hearing people's thoughts on the sport. Ciao

                          

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting!<3