Rumour Has It & Plaid

by - 7:59 AM

I can't get enough of Adele's song, its engraved in my head. I probably listened to it about 50x, since I downloaded it onto my I-pod. I have to say she's amazing, all her songs have been captivating. I've been so lazy lately, that I haven't been going to classes these two days. But now, I'm back at school, with alot of catching up to do. I could already feel that I'm going to be working at the last minute to get applications mailed and my portfolio ready. I have yet, to phone a couple of colleges and see what I need for my portfolio. Have to start making clothing, I've been getting ideas but want it to be classic/couture. Thankfully, spring break is nearing which means I can take the time to go to NYC and buy fabrics for my designs.

I think it's nice when a piece of your clothing can be able to take you back to a time and a place. Sort of like music, where it can make you reminscence on those good or bad moments. The shirt I'm currently worrying is a plaid shirt that I bought a couple years ago. It makes me think back to when I was obsessed with anything plaid. At one point, my mom told me to stop buying so much plaid shirts, but I couldn't help it and continued to do so. And now, I'm older still liking plaid, but not obsessed as I was before, it's nice to know that some things never change not matter how much I have.

Random thought, I know. Well back to studying for my Algebra midterm. Ciao
                           
            
             
                      black Ebay shoes - dark gray plaid Forever 21 coat - black zippered Old Navy jea                               
                      Lucky Brand boots - navy plaid cotton alpinestars shirt - shampa love bag
                      green pleated mini vintage skirt - pink plaid Forever 21 shirt     
                      red plaid shirt Wrangler shirt
Pictures from Tumblr and LookBook

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting!<3