Soccer

by - 4:41 PM

         UEFA Champions League: FC Barcelona- Bayer Leverkusen: Lionel Messi

As I said before I will write on some occasions about soccer because I’m horribly obsessed with it. It’s my love affair. I was going through the games I missed  with F.C. Barcelona and I am always amazed at Messi’s skill and natural talent. I mean 5 goals in one game for UEFA Champions League, Come on now.  He’s simply superb and what I like most about him is he’s not conceited or full of himself. He is still that humble person that loves and appreciates the sport. But I cannot say the same for Ronaldo (Real Madrid plays for.) I like how he plays (abit too flashy at times) but I like his skill, I just do not like him as a person. He comes off way too conceited in interviews.
Next, to Messi comes Mascherano for me. I also liked Riquelme , Lavezzi, Higuain, Gago, Maxi, Aguero, Pastore, Angel Di Maria, and probably a lot more.

I’m not really a fan of Tevez. He did, in my opinion way too many mistakes that made me want hurl something at the television screen.
On another note, where ranked number eight according to Fifa’s ranking. Augh.
Alejandro Sabella current coach of Argentina says, "There was the era of [Alfredo] Di Stefano, the era of Pele and the era of [Diego] Maradona. But now is Messi era. This is the reign of Messi. And I am pleased that I will now be able to say that I coached him."
He hopes to be able to assist Messi and supply him with much needed support so that he could gain a victory for the national team.
"We have to make sure we get the best out of him," he admitted. "Barcelona are a unique team and if they were a national team, they would be the best in the world, and in with a great chance of winning the World Cup.

"We, in the national team, have to make sure that Messi is well supplied, creating options for him so that others can carry the side. It is a difficult task but that is the way to look at it."

Hopefully it all pans out and we can get a World Cup, we certainly deserve it.
          
 



You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting!<3