Bows, Bows, Bows

by - 7:53 AM

Black-tea-and-tulips-romper-tan-pepa-loves-blouse_400


(Pictures from Chictopia)
It's already starting to turn in the 90's here, I'm really not used to it, I don't think I can live down below in Florida where its always hot. I have enough trouble standing the summer here. I remember when it used to snow here alot and we had snowstorms. My mom and me had to walk through a feet of snow and go to the store to buy some groceries while everyone was inside. The streets were so empty and everything was covered in white. And now, it doesn't snow to that extreme anymore. I miss it, the summer is just plain sticky and hot. This makes me want to go to the city before it starts getting hotter. The good thing about living in New Jersey is the city is near and all I have to do is take the train. Jersey City, reminds me of the city with the townhouses and the neighborhoods that are so trendy. Getting off track, this post is about bows because I find them cute and love'em. Off to class, Ciao.

Ruby-red-tardy-platform-jeffrey-campbell-shoes-cream-bow-tie-asos-accessories_400
Eggshell-dress-camel-h-m-sweater-brown-alexa-mini-mulberry-bag_400
Gold-metallic-gold-asos-sweater-black-quilted-chanel-bag_400

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. i like bows too! i think they make everything look pretty. :)

    p.s. it's starting to get really hot here in los angeles as well. i think we're gonna hit the 90s this weekend. :/

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Poshlocket Giveaway: Win a Shelly Fabric Choker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post - I'm one of your new followers! would be great to follow each other

    xo

    http://girlonbroughtonstreet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved bows! I think they're so elegant.

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the inspiration! Usually bows make me look younger but this are great ways to incorporate them into an outfit!
    p.s. I'm from NJ too! Nice to meet another blogger from jersey. =)

    XX,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspiration, love those pictures, the bows makes any look so cute!!
    xx

    http://undisclozetdesires.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the first picture is so perfect! nice outfits. and i love that you made a post of breakfast club hahha
    im following
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3