Carried Away In Blue

by - 10:45 AM

Bcbg-dress_400



Karen Walker sunglasses, LF sweater, dress from Urban Outfitters, American Apparel clutch, Matiko sandals - New York City Fashion and Personal Street Style Blogger
Black-newlook-boots-heather-gray-h-m-shorts-turquoise-blue-vintage-blouse_400
Turquoise-blue-sweater-sky-blue-shorts-white-blouse-black-heels_400
Well blue is one of my favorite colors so I wanted to make a post about the different types of shades and how pretty it is when it is incorporated into a wardrobe. I don't know if any of you are seeing Fashion Star but I simply loved Luciana's dress last night. It's available at H&M as of right now. Off now, Ciao.
Pictures from Chictopia, Off The Racks Blog
Americanos-jeans-soliver-flats-sh-blouse-h-m-cape_400

Fashion Star® Ep 7 Dress Designed by Luciana

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I am following you now,if you can nor find me on your follower list,please,leave comment on my "Quick post"where I wrote about that problem I have with blogger,and as soon as they fix it,I will follow you.I will be honored if you come visit my blog and follow it if you like it :) have a nice day
    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great looks - I adore the dress in the final image!

    xx

    http://girlonbroughtonstreet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit in the second photo. beautiful!!!
    http://invitationtoinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3