Lusting After

by - 10:08 AM


Yellow Dress

Lace Dress

Leather Biker Jacket

Frayed Jacket

Combined Printed Shorts

Mini Wedge with Stripes

High Heel Jelly Shoe


Items I want but I can't have. I already splurged on two Zara heels. Oh well, I can always wait. One of the strappy sandals I purchased from Zara was not so bad to walk in after awhile. But its probably because I'm really not used to wearing heels that don't have a thick heel. After awhile, I got used and could stand and walk in them with no problem. Practice, makes pefect. Ciao

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Tres chic inspiration!! Love this post. ;) I'll keep this in mind next time I'm feeling spendy. :p

    Hugs and kiss kiss,
    Liz
    .voguish.doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dresses are gorgeous! I also love the wedge sandals, so cute.

    Little Petite

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaahhh, i want that yellow dress! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Poshlocket Giveaway: Win a Shelly Fabric Choker

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool pictures!! Awesome blog! Will keep coming for more. Come by and let's follow each other! Stay in touch hun ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want both dresses, so perfect for the warm months!:D


    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that yellow dress is so pretty! you picked out great things!

    bijou-minou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3