"Turn the Beat Around"

by - 1:46 PM

I finally finished writing my research paper for Frankenstein, I'm so relieved. Although I procrastinated alot in my attempt to write it. After watching the 1931 verison of the film and reading the novel I can now say that the novel was far better than the film. But thats mostly the case when it comes to the novel and movie.  Although the weather is still alittle breezy here, the sun has come out to play. So this post is primarily about sunglasses, although I don't wear them because I wear glasses. Alas, I still think they look cool to wear. Off to class, Ciao.
Pictures from Harpers Bazaar

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Thats so cool that you got to do a paper about Frankenstein, i never had interesting topics in college :(
    Love the selection of photographs, besides the nifty sunglasses, the outfits are pretty amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the paper goes well! Also you have now convinced me that sunglasses and lipstick are the best combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Hopefully :) They definitely are!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!<3