"Time of the Season."

by - 9:54 AM







ANA LJUBINKOVIC’S SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION LOOKBOOK   
Song by: The Zombie "Time of the Season."
I have been focusing on my finals which end this Friday. Finally, I will be able to relax and not worry about school until next semester. So this collection above, I really adore the cut of the garment, the pastel colors, and its just so fun/flirty. You like? On another note, in the Voice Juliet didn't end up winning,bummed about that, I really wanted her to win. If any of you are interested in the applications for the Teen Vogue Fashion U event I think the time to register is May 15 Teen Vogue It Girls, so if you want to go, apply soon. I really enjoyed it, its alot of fun being able to take classes with the designers you like and learning from them. Ah, Well Ciao.
Pictures From: Tumblr

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. this is fab, great blog. you have a bew follower.http://nickifanningsblog.blogspot.com/

    If you want to follow me click above.

    xnicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures/Gifs. The girl is so sweet, thanks for sharing

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love! I'm hosting another giveaway for eShakti thought you would be interested :) www.domesticsweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3