Celebration

by - 5:34 AM

A year has passed by since I started this blog. A year of updating and not updating. I'm  going to try and continue to update as much as possible. I'm looking forward to this new year and what it has to offer.With transferring schools soon approaching and becoming older, I'm excited for the future .I would also like to thank everyone who commented and followed. I really appreciate it. :) 
Small_6h9ahuSmall_zcg1rd
Small_mlfu4lSmall_muzari
1. I've been playing monopoly with friends far too much.
2. My cute dog wearing a raincoat.
3. Shoes I purchased from Zara.
4. Me being silly.
Pictures From: PicYou

You May Also Like

13 comments

  1. congrats on 1 year :) great photos!
    do you want to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment - followed you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the heels! Your dog is adorable! :))


    Chicfullyyours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pics!!
    Love your blog!!!

    http://sweetcherryblogger.blogspot.com.es/2012/06/hearts.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the heels!! and yes..
    monopoly will always be a lot of fun :)

    LOVE,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cuuuteee :)

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey nice blog here, now following! Hope you will visit my blog too and maybe follow me back =)
    XOXO
    Ylenia
    I've just posted a new outfit, click here to check it out...I'll be happy to read your opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm drooling over those Zara heels hhhaha
    I feels sexy when I try those heels at Zara
    nice blog dear, keep up the good work!
    Sincerely,
    BERTHA NATASHA

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello, hello, hello :D

    Just found your blog and i think its really cool & amazing, keep go for it! I have to follow you! :))

    Maybe u got time to check out my blog?! Would be really cool

    hugs from Germany,
    Yannick



    http://libertywalk.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3