New York City

by - 5:08 PM


Random Pictures
           Super late post, my birthday was a couple of days ago. I finally turned 20, had a great day with friends. (You see Stephania there is no pictures of you, if your reading this.) I started off my birthday early by getting my camera hence the photos I toke. I could not take off the date and time. Oh well. The day of my birthday the 16th, I went to Central Park, and went on the boat ride, tried the lamb gyro which was really good. While walking back from Central Park there was this flea market going on where they had super cool items. Hence, the steel sculptures. The real big one was a thousand dollars. Some were pretty expensive, but they were really cool to look at. Overall, I had a fun time and will finally be able to take photos. Ciao, for now.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great pics my dear, I'm so jealous!!! ;P
    XOXO
    Ylenia
    New post on my blog, would you give me your opinion about my new dress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC VISUAALLLS! OH I LOVE IT :). I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Hope to hear from you soon.

    ps. be sure to check out my side links :)

    god bless,
    steven

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love NY! Happy bday and all the best, lovely photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!! :)
    I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3