"Ohh, I bet your wondering how I knew."

by - 7:16 AM




 Pictures From: Tumblr
Marvin Gaye: Song "I Heard it Through the Grapevine."
Bought a pair of poka dot pants that I really like because their so lightweight and breezy to wear. So this post was inspired by that. It's so hot here, I feel like I'm burning, first it was raining and now its scorching. I can't begin to stand it. My birthday is coming up, finally going to turn 20! Really excited to be one year older. Time to celebrate soon.

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. I love these images as inspiration---i actually love your blog in general!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures!

    xx,
    Meelena

    www.theserialshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love polka dotes!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love polka dots :-))
    can't wait to see your polka dot pants :))
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love polka dots! Awesome post, love the inspiration!


    XO J
    www.style-worthwhile.com

    PS. giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post!!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. especially in love with that first look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love polka dots! Great pictures, love both looks!


    Chicfullyyours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. your blog is amazing!
    I hope you'll visit me and follow me if you like :)

    http://modacontagiante.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. that outfit is amazing! I love how the polka dots aren't the focal point but just part of a really amazing look. happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3