Screams

by - 9:29 PM






Pictures From: All over the internet.


I remember when I was young and I used to be scared of Freddy Krueger. When I look at the films now, its really funny and entertaining. I watch the whole marathon when it gives on Syfy. I'm definitely a fan of horror movies, they are so much fun to see in the movie theaters. I love jumping up in the scary parts and laughing when other people are scared out of their wits. What is your all time favorite horror movie? 

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Hi dear!
    I'm a big fan of horror movies too, they are so exciting!haha
    I like so much your blog, want to follow eacth other?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to follow each other. What is your URL? :-)

      Delete
  2. omg that must be really frighteningx_x
    i like horror but i frightened easily hhe
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not really a fan of horror movies (Mainly because when I watch them, I have to grab on to somebody at the scary bits, and my family object to that, so it ruins them for me) but this is a cool post, and I love the first picture you picked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do the same, yet I can't stay away from them!

      Delete
  4. love it!
    i just discovered your blog and i'm loving it! :)

    visit my blog? http://raellarina.blogspot.com/
    and if you like it, feel free to click that follow button pretty! ;3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos!
    Your blog is really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow each other, just let me know :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3