"Who do you think you are?"

by - 9:16 AM

So a couple of days ago I went to Forever 21 and just browsed through their clothing, I fell in love with their hats. They had the huge floppy ones but I wasn't too sure if I should purchase it because I do not know where I would wear it besides the beach. It's not really typical here to be caught wearing one. But I might purchase a fedora just so it can add to my outfits because I tend to dress simple. I hate that after you leave a store you have buyers remorse after an item you decided not to purchase. This happens to me constantly where I regret not buying it, and then lust after the item for awhile. Well until I get it. Does this happen to you? Ciao.
                                                   Christina Perri Song "Jar of Hearts."
Pictures From: Chictopia
Rag-and-bone-hat-asos-sunglasses-american-apparel-blouse-no-brand-skirt_400
Dolce-vita-boots-balenciaga-bag-faux-leather-urban-outfitters-shorts_400
Ruby-red-kimono-vintage-diane-von-furstenberg-jacket-nude-knit-bodysuit_400
Valvet-dress-dress_400

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. inspiring post, darling.
    xx
    fashionbater

    ReplyDelete
  2. I regret not buying almost everything I lay eyes on!

    Love the hat in the second photo the most!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfits and photos! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That happens to me all the time!! Let's follow each other? xoxo
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed!! xoxo
      http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.pt

      Delete
  5. A straw fedora is a great addition, they are surprisingly versatile! I would suggest a felt floppy hat, so cute and can be worn in the summer OR winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, thanks for the suggestion! :)

      Delete
  6. Really love these looks! Thanks for sharing. =)

    xx,
    Melanie of Aetherlily

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3