Summer Days

by - 9:25 AM











Played around with the filter settings, I think it turned out pretty good. A couple of days ago I went to taco bell to get over my fear of eating there. I tried it when I was a little girl resulting in little me barfing and never trying it until now. After that I decided to try this frozen yogurt place that was really neat because it had all different kinds of flavors and toppings. My boyfriend toke a couple of shots while we were at the park. I'm still not used to being photographed so here's me "trying" to look natural. In a couple of days I start school again, mixed emotions about it. One thing, I cannot wait for is the season to start changing! Hope you guys are enjoying yourselves! Ciao 

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Beautiful pictures! :)

    Thank you for your wishes on my earlier post:)

    Maybe you have time see my New post- Coco Fashion

    Join my BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY on my blog,by Prodigy Red~ Win a sexy jersey dress ENTER HERE

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  2. The froyo looks delicious and you should definitely be photographed more, the photos of you are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your boots! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great images!


    GTBB,
    Bad Joan
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3