"You belong to the Gang."

by - 5:03 PM

The above quote is from The Decemberists song "O Valencia!" I actually did a research paper based on this song and a poem titled, "The Highwayman," We had to do our paper based on a poem and song that are similar to one another and carry out the same theme.The poem just came to me randomly when I was thinking back to middle school and how we had to read it for English. And now I cannot believe that the semester is almost going to begin. Thankfully, this semester should not be too hard because I selected classes I am interested in.




Pictures from: Hel Looks
Have you guys been watching the Olympics? I haven't been watching it, I'm not really that into it. I know, I know, that's horrible. But I just really really looove the World Cup and for me its a crime to miss out on those games. I grew up playing the sport. Every single day my whole family would go to the park and play a game,  I was always the goalie. I remember getting hurt a lot, but it was fun being all together. I'll most likely watch the soccer portion of the Olympics and perhaps basketball as well. Go Argentina! I want to say Thank You to all those who commented on my last post, I really appreciate it. Ciao 

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. i'm in love with this!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the looks and outfits, The animal print is a killer. :) I am ur 33rd follower. :)


    http://fabiliscious.blogspot.com/ is my blog and I invite u to visit it.. if u like it, do follow. I'd be real glad.
    cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  3. These looks look very laid back but still chick. Just followed you. Hope you check out my blog.

    Adly of Gazillionth Thought Bubble

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not into the Olympics either. ;)
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Now, I write posts in Polish, but I'm gonna try to write in English soon. ;)
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog.^^
    Would you like to follow each other???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks,for the follow. Follow you back.^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. In love with this post <3
    And, even tough i'm totally interested in the Olympics, I love the World Cup too, it's my favorite.
    Lovely blog!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these photos :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey lady!! I just found your cute blog via a friends, and I'm your newest follower! I'd also love to invite you to check out a fabulous Triple Giveaway I'm having right now!!

    Hope to see you there! And thanks so much!
    xo

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/08/triple-winner-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3