Her face is a map of the world Is a map of the world

by - 5:28 PM

Pictures from all over the Internet. 

I know, I post far too much movie posts. But I do watch a lot of movies and my favorite are comedy movies which primarily star Will Ferrell. I watched his latest ones The Campaign and Casa De Mi Padre. He's in far too much  movies that I can count on but my top favorites are Blades of Glory, Step Brothers, and Semi Pro. My family and I tend to quote movies and ask each other which movie is it from. It is something we do daily and is a habit we cannot break. 'Everybody Love Everybody.' Which are your favorite?  No class tomorrow so I'm just going to catch up on some homework and relax. Enjoy your week! 

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Sometimes you just gotta sit and laugh all night... These movies make that so easy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish i cud be like you...watch movies all day with homework beside..
    I miss school days..lol.

    ENJOY UR WEEK AHEAD TOO!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny!!!!!!!!!! Nice pictures!!!!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3