I can't get no satisfaction, cause I try.

by - 1:33 AM

Tumblr_ma2lqhutp21rfihmko1_500_largeBeautiful-black-and-white-girl-hair-favim.com-496415_largeTumblr_ma22u35xej1qhn8xmo1_500_largeTumblr_m431mspjuz1qghwxto1_500_largeTumblr_ma22i3ul8q1qgfmtdo1_500_largeTumblr_ma1t8jwfza1qmlpivo1_500_large6666666666666_largeTumblr_ma20xtavum1rxhl5oo1_500_large
Pictures from WeHeartIt
Hi, I just recently toke my Spanish exam and passed it. Which means I will be able to get out of three classes. I really didn't think I would fail because I grew up in a Hispanic household although my ability to speak Spanish is so-so. On another note, I cannot wait until the new Sarah Dessen book comes out. I just finished watching one of her novels that was turned into a film and it has got me all giddy for the release. This time around I have to be able to meet her, I've been a fan for ages. Furthermore, have you guys seen the movie Julie and Julia? Every time I see that film it makes me want to try new recipes. Well off to rest since it's currently four thirty in the morning. For some reason I could not fall asleep, and had the strangest urge to write something, anything. Now, to force myself to fall asleep so I won't be sleep deprived.  Hope you all have a good morning and day.  


You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Nice inspirations!


    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!
    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bun in the second photo!!! :-))
    p.s- congratulations on passing your Spanish exam :-))
    xoxo

    http://www.invitationtoinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last picture is beautiful!!! gave me an idea of doing BnW photography! :D
    n congratulations on passing d exam! :)

    Thank you for your wishes on my earlier post:) wud u like to follow each other? lemme knw!

    Maybe you have time see my New post- Love Clothing.com : New level of Fashion

    Join my BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY-by Prodigy Red~ Win a sexy jersey dress ENTER HERE

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3