No use to deny this simple truth

by - 2:02 PM

 

 
Nothing feels better than coming home from a long day of classes, to a home cooked meal. This is one of my favorite dishes that my mom makes. It consists of chicken, lots of vegetables, potato, and another form of potato called chuno. It's a freezed dried potato that is mostly common in South America. I haven't seen it served in many restaurants here, but its a delicious dish! I remember one time my mom tried to make us soup with milk, me and my brother just stared at it. It was just so weird how the chicken floating there. Suffice to say my mom never made it again. I don't remember how it tasted like because I was only seven years old but I remember making a face at it. It's strange how certain dishes can make you feel nostalgic. What are your favorite dishes?

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. looks delicious!

    xo

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww.. that's a cute post. I got many fav dishes. Manchurian being one of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never tried that, I just might to see how it is. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm a sucker for homecooked italian food, be it any type of pasta or risotto or pizzas... my husband is a pro at making them!!
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw it looks so yummy! You made me hungry now :D If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest outfit :)

    http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3