You shout it out, But I can't hear a word you say

by - 11:43 AM

Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pictures from Pinterest
 
Why can't all guys dress like this? I've been sitting on the computer for most of the day waiting for my class to start. I think I got a little crazy pining a bunch of stuff.
I think I get more excited when I see a well dressed guy than I do a girl. What I like most about men's wear is the challenge because you have to pay more attention to detail in order to make the outfit really pop.
Mustache Watch
 
I really liked this watch from UrbanOutfitters and wanted to buy it. But now, I'm re-thinking it because everyone that I ask says its ugly. And here I thought it was cute! I guess that makes me weird for liking it. (Sigh)
 

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Agree, why guys can't dress like this, it is a mystery to me.
    You have a great blog, love the pictures,
    Would you like to follow each other, will be glad to hear from you ;o)
    Olga
    www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really rare to see a really well dressed guy!
    I am happy to say that my boyfriend has amazing style :)
    Btw.. about the watch, I think it''s really cute! If I were you,I would buy it :)
    I am having my first GIVEAWAY in my blog and I wanted to invite you (and everybody) to take part in it :) It is easy :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/
    xoxo, Press

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Gah, my boyfriend is slowly going from casual to dressy. Finally! I thought it was too! :)

      Delete
  3. superb!
    of course lets follow each other!we just added you, followers #64!
    xoxo




    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3