Treat

by - 12:47 PM




I'm so happy that my uncle managed to bring back one of my favorite treats from Bolivia. I am very tempted to eat all of it, but unfortunately I have to save some for my little sister. In other news, the weather yesterday was great because it felt like the fall was finally arriving. I'm so eager to start wearing coats,hats, and scarves. Although, as of late I'm not really dressing up to go to class. It feels like to much of an effort and its easier for me to just throw on a hoodie and skinny jeans. Perhaps, towards the end of the semester I'll actually start to care?
The video above is about 9/11 and how boaters managed to bring to safety 500,000 people in a time of panic. I watched this video yesterday and was very touched on how everyone came together to help one another in the face of adversity. I can vividly recall this day as I sat with my peers and watched as teachers conversed with one another and immediately thinking something bad had happened. Throughout the day, many students were picked up and teachers tried not to worry their students. When I went home and saw the images of the towers falling it was so sad and shocking. I can't imagine what the families of this tragedy have to go through but my heart goes out to them and I wish them the best.

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. yum! looks delicious!

    xo

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute doggie! :D

    Thank you for your wishes on my earlier post:)

    Maybe you have time see my New post- Abstract Nail Art

    Join my BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY-by Prodigy Red~ Win a sexy jersey dress ENTER HERE Hurry up.. Just a Few hours left

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is it? popcorn?

    jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's some sort of popcorn that is found in Bolivia. Its bigger than popcorn and taste sweet or not. It can be found all over there and it's really inexpensive to buy.

      Delete
  4. supercute dog!!

    xo
    www.jiglycious.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. La video est superbe!J'aime beaucoup
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3