Waging wars to shake the poet and the beat

by - 4:10 PM













Fun day at the city, it started off a bit cold in the morning and then became hotter as the day went on. Mostly spent the day browsing around, eating, and going to a lot of art stores because my friend needed paint. (Steph, it sucks you couldn't come!) Toward the middle of our visit we just kept walking aimlessly around looking for our destination and having to go back after we realized we passed it. I think it was due to waking up early. We ended our stay earlier because we were just too tired.      
( My feet hurt after walking too much.) And I still had to go to my cousins house for a dinner since my aunt is moving away. Ended up drinking Sangria even though my mom kept giving me the look saying, 'Don't.' I'm almost twenty one though, argh. And it's not my fault my uncle and cousin kept asking me if I wanted some. Anyways, eventful day and now to study Astronomy.  

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog dear!
    Keep up the great work! :)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool, great inspiration. You really know what you're doing :)


    Visit/follow each other
    www.thepileofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's not to adore here!Perfect,honey!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3