How do you measure A year in the life? How about love?

by - 11:58 AM


These pictures I toke awhile ago but never got around to posting them. The big storm is coming, I keep hearing about it in the news. It's suppose to be one of the worst storms in the east coast. Everyone's scurrying on home and preparing for it. I hope its not as bad as everyone makes it seem like. We toke extra precaution by buying batteries for the flashlights, candles, and  food. In case the power goes out. Hope you guys are safe and sound, if you guys are affected by Hurricane Sandy.

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. hope you stay safe as well! my power's gone out for a few minutes already haha. you have a cute blog :)

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you stay safe as well)))
    great skirt!!
    like your shoes!!


    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your skirt in these pics! SO cute! Please stay safe with the storms coming through! I just stumbled onto your blog so I am catching up on all of your posts and I adore everything! I'm so excited to be your newest follower so I can stay up to date! I just started a blog and would be so happy if you stop by, check it out, and follow along if you like what you see :)
    xoxo Darby
    Obviously Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so pretty and funny doll :)
    I'm your 84 follower if you like my blog too I'm waiting for you :)
    Xoxoxo

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honey! stay safe and beautiful!

    http://fabiliscious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this post so much: these pictures are wonderful!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Win 100€ discount coupon on Mia Gioia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this page! what about following each other?
    if you want let me know!
    many kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your comment on my blog dear!! I’m following you, wait for you to follow back!
    If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
    Win 100€ discount coupon on Mia Gioia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3