Momma told me go and chase what you're after

by - 5:35 AM

I get to lazy to think of a title post, so I just resort to music lyrics. I have the song from Karmin 'Hello' stuck in my head. Probably because I was listening to Elvis Duran in the morning and they were doing an interview with them and I just grew fond of the song.
Sorry for the lack of updates I've just been busy as of late. Gosh, my hair looks really long in the above picture. I can pass off as the ring, haha. Halloween costume?  Have you guys ever read the manga Kimi No Todoke? Well there's a part in the anime/movie where the girl and her family are watching the movie Ring  and then the next day she goes through this hole in the playground. She crawls through it and since she has long hair and is really quiet, the children all run away from her. It's hilarious, my friend could not stop laughing at this part.
Anyways. I cannot stop taking pictures of the fall scenery, it's really pretty! I just love everything about it even if I am shivering in the morning when I wake up and want to just sleep in. Have a great day, you guys!

You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. great photos!

    like your pants!

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr


    ReplyDelete
  2. All of them are really stunning pictures, I love the colors of fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That's a beautiful place!!! I wanna go there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures <3 I love the fall so much!

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    xoxo, Press

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha you do look like the ring girl and i hate cold mornings too :P thanks for your sweet comment, im sure things will get better :)

    www.hapatime.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such amazin pics! Love it:) follow you via bloglovin now! Hope you will follow back dear<3

    www.fussylife.com

    will step by soon:)

    xoxo
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these photos!!! Love the fall

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm love with these photos! so awesome colours <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's fall!!! Yea!! love these pics!! Following you on BlogLovin !! Feel free to follow back!!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3811068

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these photos! I wish Los Angeles would look like this right now, but unfortunately not. You are so lucky!

    Stop by sometime, xo Natalie
    lavagabonddame.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh gosh, the Fall season is always the best to take pictures at. So fabulous, and the leaves are beautiful!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amaazing fall photos!!! So beautiful and love the colors!

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. pretty place <3

    - A.
    adriannaislookingforastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3