Si una vez dije que te amava hoy me arrepiento

by - 2:01 PM



Pictures from Tumblr

Kick Ass Selena song, I love belting it out.
I remember when I was little I used to hate jean jackets but now I am very fond of them. They go so well with dresses, skirts, and pants. I actually still have my jean jacket from when I was younger and it still fits! (haha, I didn't grow that much) I just got out of my publication & editing class and it was so tedious putting in the images for a magazine spread. It toke me about two hours and I only managed to put in some images. I didn't even integrate the text or do the typography yet. It makes me appreciate my magazine subscriptions even more. Perhaps I'll show you guys when I'm done, I did mine on soccer. 609 days to the World Cup!

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Yeah, I also think that denim jacket and denim shirt are really timeless!
    Great post!
    Following you back!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post, dear!!!

    Happy Weekend,

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is such inspiring post!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lllooovvee that first jacket so gorgeous <3 x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool and inspiring!



    www.perfection-and-harmony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so inspirations pics!!great post!

    www.tomelessismore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3