When the night has come, and the land is dark

by - 5:42 AM



I am very awkward in poses as you can see. These last couple of days have been a bit more colder which makes me so happy because were finally done with the summer weather. I'm not a fan of summer at all, I'm more used to the cold. ( Mostly because in the winter you can wear all sorts of stuff!) I remember one time I almost got stuck in the city during a snow storm. I went on a really cold day just to walk around and if it wasn't for my boyfriend saying that we had to leave before all the trains stopped, we would have been stuck there till the morning. Our train back home was one of the last ones leaving. As soon as I got home the news channels were announcing that all trains were delayed until further notice.
 I have so much things to get done, and haven't even started to fill out applications for transferring. Somehow I have work up the strength to begin the process. It's high school all over, augh.

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. this is perfect!
    I have new post, so if you're bored, check it out!
    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song!!!
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing blog!<3
    would you like to follow each other? just let me know:) kisses
    mr-joeblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like so much the autumn colors of your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, sweater weather is better weather! I love these pictures, the scenery is beautiful, and you look so small and cute :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right its awesome! Thanks for your sweet words. :-)

      Delete
  6. It's been so hot in LA! I am so excited for fall weather too!
    The photos are wonderful doll!

    Xoxo Lil
    www.studsandsapphires.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3