Zombies...

by - 10:05 AM


Pictures from all over the Internet
 
I am a huge fan of zombie movies. There's something about it that just naturally fascinates me. I guess it has to do with the whole mentality of struggling to survive. And just thinking about what you would do if you were in that position. So, when I saw the promo for The Walking Dead, I automatically knew I had to see this show. It's one of my favorites because it has everything I like drama, a bit of romance, and zombies. Season One was great, Season two was awesome, and Season three (I just cannot wait until Sunday!) Especially after how they ended season two with Michonne, Rick's speech, and the scene with the abandoned prison. Are you guys tuning in to watch this show?  

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hello, very nice! If you want we can follow each other, join me and I will come back to you!
    http://lengilochka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! can't wait for halloween!

    xo

    blog: www.aroundlucia.com
    shop: www.shoplumo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love zombie movies too!! I have yet to start watching the walking dead - have heard SO much good about it. Will def need to get on that soon...

    xoxo, Ally

    pinsandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting! I follow you, and you come back!
    http://lengilochka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll watch 3th season! Was it abandoned prison? I thought it's king of luxury house) Anyway, will see!
    Would you like to follow each other? I wish to see you among my follower!
    Let me know please!
    kisses)


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3