Chivalry

by - 6:41 AM

Pinned Image
Picture from Pinterest
I was listening to the radio today on my way to school and they were talking about chivalry. It's funny how some guys think that being chivalrious is going a step back for a women's independence but other's think its poliet to do so. I think it's nice when a guy holds the door open for you and pulls out and in the chair. When a guy does that I automatically think what a nice gesture it is. But some people think that girls don't appreciate the geture and it's too "old fashioned." (Because it's 2012 now, and shouldn't be expected as much)  I don't think that it is old fashioned at all, and contrary to popular belief girls don't like a--holes. We like the guy who is courteous and can treat you with respect. What do you think, do you think chivalry is dead as they say?

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great post! :)
    I would like to invite you to join my GIVEAWAY! 25 persons will win $20 vouchers :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post!!
    kisses!

    Angela Donava

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3