Inspired Menswear Part II

by - 2:56 PM

I hope you guys are all well after Hurricane Sandy. I'm still without power and it really sucks because there's not much to do. I've just been doing well nothing, occasionally I go to my aunt's house and spend some time there bonding with my family. And drinking loads of hot chocolate since its cold in my house right now. It's so crazy watching the news and seeing how many people were impacted. My heart goes out to the people who are in dire need of help. 
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pictures from Pinterest 

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. such a nice outfit... i want to wear something like this some other time!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great jakcet! I want it ;)

    I hope you will visit my blog:

    http://www.perfection-and-harmony.blogspot.com/

    and maybe follow if U like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, sorry you still don't have power...i live in queens and we lost power for a few days too. thanks for sharing these inspirational menswear outfits! if you enjoy my blog too, would you like to follow each other? xo jess
    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Blog :)!
    What about following each other? <3

    Julia :*
    http://your-life-my-life-our-life.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm so sorry for those who still in grief because of the sandy. Hope you and your fam doing well. Btw, inspiring post! Love this gentleman outfit. Perfect for fall! ;)

    Hug and kiss kiss,
    Liz
    .voguish.doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those blazers, are amazing! :)
    kiss

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3