Sitcoms

by - 10:37 AM

Picture from Tumblr 

I watch far too much sitcoms/reality shows. It feels so nice to come home after taking classes and just turn on the television and laugh for a few minutes. Do you guys have any favorite sitcoms? Mine are King of Queens, Friends, Everybody loves Raymond, The Office, Big Bang Theory,New Girl, How I Met Your Mother and etc. I tend to quote sitcoms a lot with my family because it's a habit we have with each other. Where we just to turn to look at each other and ask "Where is that from?"  If I do that with other people, they just give you that look saying, 'What the hell are you talking about' And I just slowly back away from them.  In other news, if you guys are fans of Sarah Dessen her new novel comes out in June titled  'The Moon and More.'   I'm so excited! I've been a fan for ages and this time around I am going to definitely meet her. (I've been trying for years to write my own novel but its too difficult for me to get through the beginning.) Any tips for starting the writing process, I'd love the help. Have a great weekend you guys!                                          

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. heheh I love to laugh :) and my fav is Big Bang Theory:) would you like to follow each other ?Just let me know I wait for you on my blog<3 xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love a good sitcom right? I love to laugh! Anyway, love your blog. Would you like to follow each other? Come by and let me know :) xoxo

    www.fashionmavenmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Girl and How I met your mother are my favs! I also like Two broke girls :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never watched Two Broke Girls, but I heard that it's really good. Definitely want to check it out. :)

      Delete
  4. Haha that scene from Parks And Rec was so funny!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3