Snapshots

by - 8:56 AM







This Thanksgiving feels so weird for me because a part of my family is moving down to Florida. So they will not be able to come up to celebrate with us. I'm going  to miss seeing them on a daily basis and reminiscing on the good old days. On another note, there was so much food that there was still a bunch left over for the next day. Before this outfit, I had on a white blazer but changed it last minute because me and white clothing don't mix well with food. Time for me to eat some pumpkin pie and put up my Christmas tree. Hope you guys are all enjoying your weekend! 

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. Nice pics. Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin? Have a nice weekend.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much food! Looks like u had a great time!

    -True

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious! I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving with your family and love ones! Dont forget about those sales lol. Enjoy putting up that tree.

    5ftandpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to experience thanksgiving one day! Looks like a great opportunity for family time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it one year. :)

      Delete
  5. cute snapshoots !!! maybe we follow each other !? Let me know :) Greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3