Suprise/Silly

by - 5:52 PM

Pinned Image
Picture from Pinterest
 
My face yesterday after I realized my brother finally bought a toaster. My mom throw ours out years ago and we haven't bought one since then. So, imagine my delight to see one after a century or in a time far far away. Not that long, but its been awhileee. Why I'm I posting this? Well, mostly because its silly things like this that put a smile on my face no matter how mundane they may seem. (I can finally have toasted bread with dulce de leche, yum!) This week has been full of doing a bunch of homework and blowing my nose repeatedly with a tissue. (Yu-ck) And it's only a Wednesday, fuck. Pardon my language, I just want this week to be over with, it's been abit tiring. I have so much things I want to do such as paint, start illustrating, writing but I never get to it. How do people start and continue to? I get easily frustrated. This will be my early Thanksgiving resolution, if there is such a thing.  Anyways, is there anything that's been your high point of your week so far? I'd love to hear it. 

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. I've lived in Australia but I've never seen such a cute Koala :) LOL
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTEEEEEEE!


    ♥,
    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe try to make a plan, write everything on paper and stick to it)
      koala is awesome)))

      Delete
    2. Will try to do that. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

      Delete
  4. yeah, i think that making plan is the best :) and i love this koala <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. My high point will probably getting myself some nice pieces from H&M marigela collaboration :)) Shopping makes me happy as much as it may sound shallow :)

    KOALA with leaves in the mouth, uber cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me happy as well; far too much. :)

      Delete
  6. Maybe you can start your list of things to do after you get better (sounds like your sick if you are blowing your nose!) My highlight of the week is getting to travel to SF for work!

    PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3