Done with Finals!

by - 7:27 PM

Pinned Image
Picture from Pinterest
 
I've been craving alfajores ever since my best friend said he was going to bring me some. But he didn't. Grr..On one occassion he brought me some that were like mini mini ones.
And they were gone way too quickly. Their like little tiny bits of heaven to me, maybe it's because I love dulce de leche and I can just literally eat a whole can of it.
Anyways, I got the chance to see The Hobbit yesterday and it was actually pretty good. Except it was long and my boyfriend kept pretending to sleep because I was the one who suggested it.
According to my friends I'm not a good person to watch a movie with because I tend to joke around or talk alot during a movie. I can't help it though.
In othe news, no class until the spring semester and I'm only taking one for then. Yay, half way to get my bachelors degree. And now I'm taking this break to start applying to colleges to transfer to. I hate wasting money on a University that might or might not accept you. That's a good fifty or so dollars gone.  Oh well, have a great weekend you guys. :)

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. I know the feeling you get when you're finally done with the finals! Yay! I'm also craving for that. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photo!
    I love your blog! Would you like to follow each other? I'm following you now via GFC and Bloglovin!

    xoxo,
    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're like me with almonds. Except almonds are super expensive where I live (well, not THAT expensive, but quite a bit!)
    And funding college/university is already hard, so since one have to spend money to apply as well it's really a bother. I feel you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being done with finals! How was Hobbit? I kind of wanted to see it but can't decide if i can sit through the whole thing. I like Lord of the rings, but it was a tad bit long... haha

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Yeah it is long. You definitely can't have a marathon on it. But the Hobbit was great! :)

      Delete
  5. No los he probado nunca, ni el dulce de leche... creo! :)
    Muchos besos guapa!

    Lucia Gallego Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's my first time to hear alfajores! I wish I'll be able to taste it soon because judging by the picture, it looks that it tastes so great!!
    Good luck on the rest of the school year!

    I am following you now, hope you can follow me back=))
    http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com/

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely should taste it when you get the chance. :D

      Delete
  7. Delicious... I want cooooooooookies!!!
    ttbdivas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3