I'm not one of those who can easily hide

by - 2:48 PM

Hey!
 I hope you all are doing well. I've been feeling so eh lately, which results in not posting because my current sate of mind is out of wack. Do you ever just want to let something go but you just can't? Augh, I hate that. It's messing me up. Besides that, I've been obsessing over Allie Brosh's blog 'Hyperbole and a Half." It's really funny and I can't believe I haven't read it until now. It sucks, that she hasn't updated in the loooongest time ever. Oh well, I'll just be reading her previous posts a lot, alot.
Have you seen yesterday's episode of The Walking Dead? It was sooo good! I don't want to give out any spoilers but alot of shit happens. Curse Amc for leaving me with a mid-season finale that leaves me wanting more. I've been slowly getting into American Horror Story, because I've been hearing that its a really scary show. Watched a couple of episodes so far and found it to be alright. (Random but my mom watches Sons of Anarchy, she absolutely loves it. I came across her seeing it in the livingroom and slowly backed away because it was all too weird.) Anyways, have a lovely week you guys!

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. What a fun shot! I hope that you feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cut outfit! AHS is way too scary for me. I did watch a couple episodes but with the lights on and volume down haha
    xx
    Glass of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!(:
    xo,
    http://mariachloes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. yess i've had so many times where i just held on for too long. learned my lesson. and you look super cute :)

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, i totally know what you mean! whenever i get days like that, i just let it be -- it always works, i feel better after. i hope you feel better soon! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Monogrammed Tote Bag Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to know I'm not the only who feels like that. Thank You! :)

      Delete
  6. Beautiful blog, I read quite some now, and I love your originality, From Hary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet words makes my day. :)

      Delete
  7. cute picture:)
    Do check out my blog and let me know if u wanna follow each other :)
    www.fashionstirred.com
    Hugs from India
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3