Resolutions

by - 2:13 PM

I hope you guys had a good Christmas. I spent my holidays at home eating, drinking a bit of wine, and opening presents. So excited over the bag I picked out with my brother on Black Friday. A simple Calvin Klein bag that I have been wearing frequently these past few days. 
 So New Years is only a couple of days away. Excited? I sure am, its time to start the new year.
I thought I should share with you some of my resolutions for the new year. 
        
Picture from Tumblr

1. Try to lose some weight because I gained about five this semester. Most likely its because I tend to snack a lot while in class, I always find myself hungry in school. 
2. Get my situation here in order.
3. After that get a job to save money to move to the city. Hopefully, I don't want to jinx it but by next fall or spring. Summer the latest. I've been planning to move for the longest with my best friend and I hope it can be possible by next year. Keeping my fingers crossed on this one.
4. Start illustrating on this blog, because I've been getting really interested in it and I love to draw. I often doddle in class or sneak peeks at my classmates and draw them secretly. I get bored in class so that's what happens. 
5. Get a tattoo for my 21st birthday. Still thinking of what quote or design to get.

What are your New Years resolutions? Would love to hear it. :)

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Great resolutions!
    My resoltutions;
    1. Try to lose a little weigt.
    2. Try to have more points at school.
    Happy New Year and have a great day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean about losing weight. Been trying but then stop and fail. This new year will try harder! Have a good New Years as well! :)

      Delete
  2. Happy new years! I've been more interested in drawing as well, too shy to publish most of my drawings...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That's great. You should publish them, I'm sure their lovely. :)

      Delete
  3. Hope you'll reach all your goals :)
    Really like your hair!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3